0 of 25 questions completed
Please read the following instructions very carefully:
1. You have 15 minutes to complete the Test.
2. The test contains 25 questions – 50 Marks.
3. There is only one correct answer to each question. Click on the most appropriate option to mark it as your answer.
4. You will be awarded 2 marks for each correct answer.
5. There is 1/4 penalty (0.50 mark) for each wrong answer.
6. You can change your answer by clicking on some other option.
7. You can unmark your answer by clicking on the “Clear Response” button.
8. You can access the questions in any order within a section or across sections by clicking on the question number given on the number list.
9. You can use rough sheets while taking the test. Do not use calculators, log tables, dictionaries, or any other printed/online reference material during the test.
10. Do not click the button “Submit test” before completing the test. A test once submitted cannot be resumed.
You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading...
You must Login OR Register to start the Test.
You have to finish following test, to start this Test:
Thank You for Attempting This Test, Keep It Up...
Time has elapsed
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Researchers of which country have recently discovered a massive black hole in the Milky Way?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Who is the author of ‘Garam Pahad’CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
According to Euro Monitor International, which one is the rank of Delhi in the list top 100 destinations of the world?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Which city organized the 47 th All India Police Science Congress?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Who recently took charge as the new Controller General of Accounts?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Noted Theatre artiste Paramananda Sahu, who passed away recently, was from which state?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Which company has became the first company to list commercial papers on stock exchanges?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Who recently took charge as the new Chairman of the Kolkata-headquartered Ordnance Factory Board?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Which became the first Asian country to be the ‘Guest of Honour Country’ at the International Book fair, Mexico?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Which IIT has joined hands with the National Council of Science Museums to develop “Gandhipedia”?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Mitra Shakti is joint military exercise of India with which company?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Who won the 2019 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix title?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
The railway station of which city has been certified as first ever ‘Eat Right Station’ by FSSAI for food safety and hygiene?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Which country has recently won the Christopher Martin-Jenkins Spirit of Cricket award for 2019?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Who won the Women’s singles title at 2019 Syed Modi International badminton tournament?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Which bank is to assist in strengthening power connectivity in Chennai-kanyakumari Industrial Corridor?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Election Commission of India (ECI) has recognized Jannayak Janta Party (JJP) as state party of which state?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Bala Singh, who recently passed away, was a famous personality of which profession?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Who has been elected as the new speaker of the Maharashtra assembly?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Who recently became the 1 st woman of Indian Navy to fly Dornier Surveillance aircraft?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
The National Pollution Control Day is observed on 2 December every year in order to honor the lives that were lost because of the Bhopal Gas calamity. The calamity occurred due to discharge of which gas?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Angad Vir Singh Bajwa is associated to which sports?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
Carl XVI Gustaf, who is on a visit to India, is the king of which country?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
13th South Asian Games have recently been inaugurated in which country?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted
The first-ever international Conference on “Landslides risk Reduction and Resilience” was held in which city?CorrectIncorrectUnattempted